Friday, June 23, 2006

Update

So I've been finished with Barnes & Noble for 3 weeks now and I've already gained 3 new clients. Is that awesome confirmation or what? I'm so grateful for how God is blessing our counseling practice. It's taken us 2 years but now it's really taking off. There's always more networking and marketing to do but it's good to see that what we've been doing for the last 2 years is now starting to pay off.

My three-year wedding anniversary is coming up next week. 3 years! It has flown by. Our anniversaries are all about celebrating and reminiscing and dreaming about the future so I'm excited about having that time with my husband. We're also joining my inlaws in Maine the first week of July for a much anticipated vacation (and lots of lobster)! I've never been to Maine so I'm definitely looking forward to it.

So things are good. I'm letting that sink in.

No comments: